Cultivating gratitude is one of the sweetest practices in daily life. It may not always be easy, especially with what’s happening in the world right now, but Caitlin and Dani believe that positivity breeds positivity. So the Dolls are challenging themselves and YOU to chronicle three things you are grateful for every day. Take a moment each day this month and reflect. Make it a priority. Open your heart and share your gratitude on Instagram tagging the Dollhouse – we will repost you in stories!
When life is great – you better believe that we count our blessings twice. For whatever reason, the universe is testing us all with this start to 2020. Whenever times are tough, there is one thing that we can count on. That we will be there for each other… and we’re eternally grateful to the universe for best friend connections.
We know in our hearts that finding comfort in life’s most uncomfortable moments is how we can grow the most. Think to yourself – what is making you uncomfortable in this moment? Now confront it head on, embrace it, find the silver lining, and the hope is growth. Clearly 2020 is testing us all. How can we grow from this?
Happiness begins with Gratitude.”
Is it really this simple? Some would say yes – because it is when we cultivate gratitude, that we can truly appreciate all there is to be happy about! It’s also one of the first steps we outline in how to Manifest Your Dreams.
Doll Tips for Practicing Gratitude
- Start with the Basics: A roof over your head, the air in your lungs, food, the clothes on your back.
- Appreciate your People: A significant other/ spouse, family and friends can all positively impact your life. When practicing gratitude, call out specific people and instances in your mind. What do the people around you bring to the table? Perhaps they offer something that complements your life. We love a good yin and yang relationship! Focus on the good.
- Be Mindful of your Surroundings: The roof over your head is just the start. Look around and call out some things that make your space feel like home – or go outside and take in nature, the fresh air, a beautiful flower.
- Look inward: There are so many wonderful things that make you unique. Call out the qualities you love best about yourself and relish in them for a moment. This could be your your creativity, organizational habits, cooking or baking skills, your tenacity or a forgiving nature, your competitive spirit, compassion, your charisma, charm… the list goes on! Show gratitude for your physical appearance – there’s nothing wrong with this.
- Focus on Little Things: Sometimes it’s the smallest things in life that are the most significant. Too often, these moments are fleeting. We encourage you to cherish them and give gratitude!
- Find Comfort in Discomfort: Perhaps this is what 2020 is all about? At first glance, this year has been TOUGH for so many of us. Our hope is that we can find silver linings to show gratitude for, and find opportunities to grow. To all the businesses who changed their business model and leaned into Social Media, we commend you! To everyone who adjusted to work from home, BRAVO! To all the parents who became teachers at a moment’s notice, you amaze us! These have all been tough adjustments, but in the end we do see plenty of good that has come from it. Whether its more time with your loved ones, an organized home, an IG business feed that’s hotter than ever… we hope you can focus on some good here as well.
Surprise! Caitlin and Dani are wearing the infamous SKIMS bodysuits under these amazing trench coats.
This is by far one of the best shapewear lines we have ever experienced.
So here’s the deal… we encourage you to find just three things that you are grateful for every day. Keep a journal, write it in the notes on your phone, comment on this post or send them to us on Instagram! We’ll encourage you to do so on Instagram, and will repost you in our stories. Soon enough, you’ll notice a positive difference in your world.
Tell us, what are three things you’re grateful for today?