There are so many reasons the Dolls got into Social Media – the connections across the globe, the chance to breed positivity and the opportunity to share good with the world. The fact is, our society is full of fear and panic right now from the Coronavirus COVID-19. Nonetheless, the Dolls are working to bring some normalcy to the situation. Aside from stocking up on toilet paper and freaking out about the economy, Caitlin and Danielle are urging all businesses (especially small to medium ones) to lean in to their Social Media strategies.
While many companies are instituting work-from-home policies, schools are shutting down and events are cancelled across the nation -people are hunkering down at home. We welcome this opportunity to be with loved ones and family. If you run a small to medium business, we understand that your mind is probably a flurry with questions about what this means for your company, your income and your family.
We want you to sit back and think about how often you are communicating with the outside world digitally. Now – more than ever – Americans are on their phones checking every news site diligently… and they are checking Social Media. Yes – for news, to purchase products, to stay connected – AND for an escape. It’s crucial that we keep this economy moving together. Now is the time to connect with your current and potential consumers.
If you don’t know, we run a sister company to the blog called Dollhouse Social. We have big agency capabilities, with a small firm approach. Think of us as your Social Media bestie. It can be challenging to decipher what is and isn’t appropriate to post during a mass global crisis, such as this. We welcome your questions and are happy to coach you through the process. We’re offering complimentary one hour video strategy sessions for you + your business. Schedule a digital meeting right here.
Yes, you follow the CDC protocol for safety, but what protocol have you embraced to take your business to the digital realm? Do you have a website to sell your physical goods, do you have email marketing and Social Media channels to promote?
The reason we initially fell in love with Social Media – because it keeps us all connected – can help you drive your business, even in these challenging times.
We feel a responsibility to share an insightful look at the Coronavirus that will hopefully help us all to forge ahead while staying cautiously optimistic. We are taking precautions, following guidelines and we urge you to do the same!
Here’s what we’re doing to stay healthy during this time:
- Washing our hands and keeping the things we touch sanitized has become more important than ever.
- Keeping up with our supplements is top of mind every day. We religiously take our Juice Plus capsules – and we swear by them!
- Vitamin C and Zinc can help combat flu-like viruses.
- With the advice of the Medical Medium, we switched from black coffee to tea for added health benefits. We are specifically sipping on lemon balm tea, green tea, chamomile tea with lavender and wild thyme tea throughout the day. Our favorites are linked and all available on Amazon Prime.
- At home yoga practices, such as a simple meditation or a moving practice can work wonders for your body and mind.
Remember – viruses are contagious but so is panic, fear, hysteria, calm, love, enthusiasm, kindness and joy. We are choosing wisely.