Caitlin and Dani have always found beauty in life, and with that a reason to celebrate! The two best Dolls have been side-by-side (popping bottles) through through all kinds of ups and downs. Some might call them partners in wine. With a glimmer of hope, and a bestie by their side, these two believe anything is possible… even great tasting, glittery wine and champagne bottles that give back to worthy causes.
ONEHOPE Wine is founded on one simple idea – doing good is good business. Selling wine on a mission to change the world. Their commitment to quality wine is just as important as the causes they support. Through every sale, a portion of proceeds benefit amazing causes. To date, they have donated over $5.5 million! We are so excited to share the magic of this wine with you… Did we mention that the champagne bottles are GLITTER?!
This Fall we are getting ready to embrace all the cozy home things. Here are four ways we are loving ONEHOPE this year.
- Update your Bar Cart: These bottles are SO festive, we can’t help but update our beverage station with all the beautiful bottles that tell a story. We have a variety of ONEHOPE glitter bottles on display – each one a conversation piece! The Vintner Collection California Chardonnay Pink Glitter Edition supports the fight against breast cancer. This bottle has helped fund 18,813 days of a clinical trial to find the cure for breast cancer. The California Celebration Brut Sparkling Wine Gold + Silver Glitter bottles fund healthy meals to end hunger. To date, 2,758,428 children have been provided with meals. The bottles we are holding – the California Celebration Brut Sparkling Rainbow Glitter bottles help fund a helpline for LGBTQ youth in crisis. Over 2,678. hours of operational costs for the crisis hotline have been funded.
- Host a Get Together: Gatherings have changed quite a bit for us. Instead of meeting at a bar or restaurant, we have been into hosting our own socially distanced soirées. We are always looking for a special POP or wow factor! And since we aren’t paying top shelf bar prices, we’ve been splurging on our serving selections. ONEHOPE wines are delicious and oh-so-good! Thinking we should incorporate some bottles into our Friendsgiving again this year… it’s kind of a tradition at this point.
- Give a Gift: The glitter that gives is something we can all feel good about. Because good friends bring wine, we know this is a no brainer! This is the perfect & unexpected gift for the hostess with the mostess – and so many other occasions! Cait used the mini sparkle bottles to ask Dani to be here bridesmaid (read the post) and even incorporated bottles into a special toast after her wedding ceremony.
- Host a Fundraiser: There’s a lot happening in the world, and so many organizations need our support now more than ever. If you’re at home feeling anxious or even a little helpless and want to know how you can give back and make a difference during this pandemic, we have a wine-not solution! In addition to the nonprofits every bottle supports, ONEHOPE gives us all the opportunity to raise funds and awareness for meaningful causes that are near and dear to your heart through virtual fundraisers. A custom event link allows your friends, family, and coworkers to shop our wines and give back to your cause of choice. 10% of qualified event proceeds will go directly to the 501(c)3 nonprofit you select!
Hosting a Virtual Fundraiser: How it Works
- Connect with a Cause Entrepreneur. We recommend working with Renee! She can perfectly assist you in setting up your online fundraiser. Email Renee directly email@example.com or send her a DM on Instagram @99percentchanceofwine (how cute is her IG hanfdle?!).
- In addition to the nonprofits each bottle supports, ONEHOPE will donate 10% of eligible event purchases to your cause of choice.
- Select a date and share your personal link with friends and family. Any orders placed through your online event will support the nonprofit you love.
If you’re an avid follower, you know that we have a magnetic connection to all things sparkle… You also know that we are so much more than appearances. Substance is important to us – and it’s important in the wines we select. ONEHOPE‘s winery is based in Napa Valley and made by some of the most acclaimed winemakers in the industry. The award-winning varietals blend traditional winemaking methods with modern techniques, each exquisite bottle becomes a catalyst for change.