Chasing your dreams requires a glint of enthusiasm, a desire to succeed, and a sparkle of ambition. When you’re passionate about your career, it’s easy to take it home with you. Thats why Caitlin and Danielle partnered with Rust-Oleum to create a home office fit for a Doll.
That sparkle of ambition is what keeps us motivated every day! No matter how small or how big your dreams are, Dolls everywhere must give their true calling some undivided attention. When we discovered Rust-Oleum’s new glitter paint, we knew this would be the perfect accent wall to our new doll-home office.
Yes… you read that correctly. Glitter paint! This new product comes in three shades: gold, silver, and iridescent – pictured here. It’s unlike anything else on the market! The Rustoleum Glitter Paint adds a multi-dimensional shimmer to your walls without any mess. You simply apply by brush, roller or paint sprayer (we used a roller) and it dries to the touch within one hour. The final result is a glamorous finish.
It’s a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together. If you don’t already know, we run this online digital publication AND we help national businesses grow their social media presence through content strategy, photoshoots, social advertising, events and influencer relations.
Home Office Design Items
Shop via the links below or our Pinterest page!
- Daybed with Trundle – Since we turned our guest room into an office space, we wanted to make this space convertible for our out-of-town guests. This daybed with a trundle was the perfect alternative! The second half slides out to reveal another mattress so you can sleep two. Of course, we had to style the area with these ultra-glam pillows. Textures like Mongolian lamb fur and sequins add interest and dimension. (Shop Tufted Daybed / Shop Mongolian Lamb Fur Pillows/ Shop Sequin Pillows)
- Artwork – When you work in a creative field, surrounding yourself with beautiful inspiration pieces can add a little flare to your decor and your mindset. We adore Oliver Gal’s flirty, fun, and fashionista-friendly creations. (Shop Oliver Gal)
- Desk – There’s nothing like sitting down in a pink velvet chair at a glamorous mirrored writing desk to get dialed in. We added a removable vanity mirror that we can incorporate in beauty tutorials – or can be utilized by guests who stay over. (Shop Mirrored Writing Desk / Shop Desk Chair / Shop Demoiselle Mirror)
- Area Rug – If the Big Lebowski taught us anything, it’s that a creamy boozy cocktail is a delight! Just kidding… an area rug really does tie a room together. This piece should incorporate the color palette of your room. Since we wanted to keep this room light and fresh, this cream and light pink number fit in perfectly. (Shop Area Rug)
- Texture Rug – A furry accent rug can add a cozy appeal to your room and it is oh-so-soft for those barefoot moments… Which are totally appropriate in your own home! (Shop Shearling Rug)
- Bookcase – This is a pretty and practical must-have. With items constantly being shipped to the Dollhouse to be tested and photographed, we needed a system to keep it all straight! While the upper shelves are clad with our favorite books, crystals, candles and photos, we keep two wicker baskets on the bottom shelf with an IN/OUT system. (Shop Gold Bookcase)
- Window Treatments – If you’re lucky enough to have the “corner office with a view”, then window treatments are for you! These billowy drapes really set the atmosphere. (Shop Balloon Drapery Panel)
- Accessories – No room is complete with out some fun accessories. We incorporated a mirror, which can help open up a small room to make it appear larger. One of our favorite ways to up the glam is with a stunning chandelier – this standing option is just as glam and requires no installing! (Shop Hajar Mirror / Shop Iron Sphere Floor Lamp)
Caitlin and Danielle feel that each day we wake up on this planet, we are given a gift to keep working towards our goals. We built our business from the ground up and each day is truly a new adventure.
When you love what you do, you’ll never work a day. Tell us about your career ambitions in the comments!