The Dolls have watched in awe of their Baby Bestie over the past year… Has it already been one year?! Mom (Cait) and Auntie (Dani) have learned a thing or two over that time. First thing is to soak up every moment. The second? To keep Teddy happy! The Dolls have partnered with one of their favorite baby companies, Abby&Finn, to review their products. Keep reading for why this company is so amazing and which products are a must!
As two Dolls on the go, we have brought Teddy along for plenty of dollventures… with more to come. Our goal is to give Teddy the very best and Abby & Finn makes that easy with head-to-toe care delivered in one box. Here’s why we like it so much:
- Diaper Delivery
- Affordable and adorable
- Eco-friendly & premium quality essentials
- Bath care is free from parabens, phthalates, dyes, synthetic fragrances and sulphates
- Free Shipping!
When it comes to big bulky packages (aka diapers) – we’re here for a delivery moment. Here’s what’s in Teddy’s cart right now:
- 3 pack of eco-diapers. Our customized pattern picks are (1) white because it’s perfect under lights and (2) safari – our favorite pattern!
- 4 pack of the most gentle wipes. These are made with 99.7% triple-filtered water, natural soybean amino acid, organic aloe vera and natural vitamin e.
- Fragrance-free shampoo and body wash made with all plant based ingredients
- Organic diaper balm made with antifungal and antibacterial herbs to ease irritated skin!
- Moisturizing balm is light, gentle and easily absorbed to nourish and hydrate. Pro tip for boy mamas… we also use this as a natural pomade for Teddy’s hair!
- The bibs are SO cute! Our favorite is called the “party animal”. Each bib is made of 100% food-grade BPA free silicone. All styles are stain resistant, dishwasher safe and have a built-in crumb catcher.
We are obsessed with companies that give back and Abby & Finn’s mission makes us so happy. 1 in 3 U.S. families experience diaper need. With each monthly box purchased, they donate 30 diapers to families in need.
We call Teddy the best starter baby… he’s the kind of baby that makes you want to have more. So maybe we have it easy… or maybe we know a thing or two about raising babes.