Ever wish you could share a birthday with your bestie? Ever since the day Caitlin and Danielle launched this blog, the two have been eternally bonded. The Virgo and Taurus even share a birthday – their blog birthday. Today is that day – and it’s a day for the Dolls to frolic in bliss and celebrate the magic culminating the fourth year of Once Upon a Dollhouse.
Each year, there is one particular date that represents growth, celebrates our friendship, and grants the opportunity to manifest our dreams once again. On the tail end of New Years celebrations comes January 5th – the day we launched Once Upon a Dollhouse.
Thank you to our friends at Mira Couture, Paul Rehder Salon and Giuliana Prosecco for helping us celebrate our fourth blogiversary! All photos were captured by the incredibly talented Ben Ramos Photography team.
Dreams don’t work unless you do.”
We have worked hard to build a stable friendship with each other. We always support each other – in happy times and tough times. Cheers to SO MANY more years together as business partners and best friends!
OUR BLOG INTENTIONS FOR 2020:
- Represent an authentic lifestyle
- Be honest with our vulnerabilities – not everything you see on Instagram is perfect!
- Be positive role models to ALL women
- Make true connections with our followers
- Inspire our readers to become their best self
- Share our balanced lifestyle
- Travel more and adventure often
- Find new inspirations and push our creativity
- Encourage Dolls everywhere to cherish their best friend!
Shop looks inspired by this post:
Today starts a new chapter in our fairytale. This story is getting interesting…!