Everything has a time and place, including your makeup. At the Dollhouse we have a very simple daytime makeup routine. This makeup tutorial will have you feeling flawless yet covered and beautiful yet natural in under 10 minutes.
The number one tip for a glamorous glow is to take care of your skin! The Dolls morning ritual includes sipping on hot water with lemon to aid digestion and keep our skin nice and clear. We also love to treat ourself to some luxe morning masks and creams to start the day. The Dolls were recently introduced this Ultra Plump Hydration Mask and True Glow Eye Cream from Valentia, a brand that focuses on using natural ingredients like berries and herbs to brighten and restore radiance.
By leaving the Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask on for 15 minutes, to feed your skin the intense hydration and nourishment you need – especially in the winter! You may feel a slight tingling sensation while wearing the mask, and you’ll notice the plumping effects right away. Ingredients like plant stem cells and rosehip oil in Valentia True Glow Eye Cream help lock in moisture, brighten dark circles, and restore radiance.
- ULTA Color Correcting Foundation & Primer Stick in Classic Buff
- ULTA Eye Crayon in Smoke Signals (grey with slight flecks of silver glitter)
- ULTA Legendary Lengths Mascara in Soft Black
- Lancôme ‘Dual Finish’ Versatile Powder Makeup
- Lancôme ‘Le Crayon Khôl’ EyeLiner
- Lancôme ‘Définicils’ High Definition Mascara
- Lancôme ‘Ôscillation Powerbooster’ Vibrating Amplifying Primer
- Lancôme ‘Blush Subtil’ Shimmer Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush
- EcoTools Day to Night Set
- EcoTools Fresh and Flawless Set
- EcoTools Fan Brush
- Start with a clean face.
- Apply concealer or foundation corrector under eyes, outlining your nose, upper lip, chin, and cheekbones and from your forehead down to the tip of your nose. Use a fan brush to blend.
- Apply powder to your whole face with strokes and by dabbing powder to blend – Don’t forget your eyelids.
- Next, use a blush brush and apply to cheek bones with a little dab to your chin and forehead. You will use the same blush to enhance your eyelids as eye shadow.
- Use a designated full face brush for blending.
- Apply eyeliner to the corners of your eyes including lining the inner corner and add liner to the waterline. of your top eyelids.
- Mascara: Use a primer, a rubber wand mascara and apply from inner lashes to outer. Apply to the bottom lashes next.
- Use a second mascara with regular bristles to highlight your corner lashes and run across your full lashes for extra volume.
- Use designated full face brush for blending again.
- Clean off eyebrows and comb brows.
- Feel free to apply some clear gloss or chap stick to make this look complete.
- CONGRATS YOU’RE READY TO ROCK YOUR NATURAL FACE MAKEUP!
Disclosure: The Dolls thank Valentia for sponsoring this honest post!