It may have just snowed in Chicago, but there’s a twinkle of hope in everyone’s eye that warmer days are on the horizon. March 20th marks the first day of Spring – a season of new beginnings and change. As fresh buds bloom and the earth seems to come to life again, there are exciting things happening all around. This is a time for change, whether it be in nature, your personal life or your career. This month’s featured crystal is all about stabilizing, grounding and balancing – important mantras to keep close to your heart during change. It’s the eye of the tiger. Yes, our March crystal of the month is Tiger’s Eye.
Caitlin is wearing a red shift dress from Anthropologie, fringe kimono with embroidery (similar), Jeffrey Campbell boots and Tiger’s Eye necklace (similar) from Danielle’s grandmother and bracelet (similar).
Tiger’s Eye is connected to the Solar Plexus or Power Chakra (found underneath your Heart Chakra) and is a gemstone of courage, strength and personal power. It can help you feel grounded and supported.
Tiger’s Eye is sometimes referred to as cat eye… and is one of the first stones Dani ever collected.
The Tiger’s Eye stone enhances good luck and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. It is also a protection stone and can be particularly useful during times of travel.
Wearing tigers eye as a bracelet is very beneficial as your arm resides near your lower chakras.
Tiger’s Eye jewelry can help keep the grounding and stabilizing elements close to you. Here are a few jewelry options we love:
- Color: Brown, golden, yellow, red, and sometimes hints of black
- Chakras: Solar Plexus aka Power Chakra – This chakra is found underneath your Heart Chakra
- Use: This is a protection stone that is very stabilizing, grounding and balancing.
- Purpose: It enhances good luck, brings prosperity and is believed to help assist with financial gain
- Geography: Australia, Burma, India, Namidbia, South Africa, United States, Brazil, Canada, China, Korea and Spain
- Healing uses: Tigers eye is known to help with everyday living and aids in your ability to work through difficult times. It represents strength and may help healing broken bones.