A new baby can rock your world. So, Cait and Dani researched the best and most innovative ways to rock their baby bestie to a restful slumber. Enter the SNOO, a smart sleeper bassinet. It’s an investment for new parents and the burning question is.. Is it worth it? Keep reading for the Dolls’ answer.
Cait here! We tried the SNOO and are here to share our thoughts and HONEST feedback on the bassinet everyone is raving about.
We heard rave reviews on the bassinet and decided to make the investment. As first time parents we want the very BEST for our baby bestie! Plus… more sleep for the baby means more sleep for mom and dad right? The SNOO will cost you $1695 (click here to shop).
The SNOO is described as a revolutionary bassinet to help your baby sleep soundly and cry less. This cutting-edge bassinet detects your baby’s cries and automatically responds by rocking them gently to the same white noise and motion they loved before birth. There’s also an app for easy, hands-free control. Boasting hypoallergenic and chemical-free materials, your baby will be given optimal comfort, support and safety each time they drift off to sleep. Most importantly, it’ll help everyone – including parents – get a little more sleep.
So here’s the truth. After coming home from the hospital and an emergency c-section, we stared at our precious newborn and promised to give him the best life we possibly could. We were confident he would love his magical bassinet and strapped him in to be rocked gently to sleep.
False! Teddy hated the SNOO at first. He wailed and we were beside ourselves. So out he came and back into Mama’s arms. We had to really work with getting him to love the bassinet. We set the rocking motion to the lowest level and locked it there. Eventually Teddy did come to LOVE the SNOO.. much to our delight. His sleep stretches started getting longer and longer. We even travelled with the SNOO because we loved it so much! You can easily pack it up into your car for a road trip. By the time his six months in the bassinet were up, we panicked about transitioning to the crib. Luckily Happiest Baby has really great resources on exactly how to make the move.
More info on the SNOO
- Bassinet is designed to gently rock your baby for naps and at night which helps your baby be a better sleeper (up to 6 months).
- The Smart Sleeper Bassinet chooses the best motion (slow swing for sleep, faster jiggles for when baby is upset).
- SNOO’s gradual weaning feature makes for easy transition to crib.
- Features white noise with soft rain for sleep and womb sound if your baby is crying.
- Automatically sleep trains babies, helps avoid need for “crying it out.”
- Like your own 24/7 helper, soothes baby while you fix a meal or get some rest.
- Mattress fitted sheet is included and is made from 95% cotton and 5% spandex.
Purchase your SNOO when you click here to shop