It’s every Doll’s duty to celebrate her best with an epic soiree before married life. Girl time is sacred, and there’s nothing the Dolls wanted more than to relax and party at a poolside oasis. Caitlin and Danielle jetted off to Palm Springs for a proper bachelorette send off with a tribe of 15 Bridesdolls.
7 Must-Haves for an a-DOLL-able Bachelorette:
- Planning Squad: The proper Bachelorette planning squad creates an itinerary for every day with some flexibility. There’s a fine line between the right attention to detail and going overboard. Cheers to Cait’s MOH, Rosie, for planning the perfect Dolls getaway that made our hearts sing!
- Location, Location, Location! When we decided Cait’s bride tribe needed an oasis to call our own, the location hunt was on. Airbnb granted all of our wishes with a 7 bedroom luxury hideaway. This place is as gorgeous in photos as it is in person. When we arrived, we filled the pool with fun floaties. Needless to say, we found our Palm Springs Dollhouse!
- Booze and Boyz: Selecting a few beverages of choice are a must! We enjoyed a selection of rosé wine, rosé tequila (yes this exists… Código1530 is to Doll for) and Stella Artois. We even had two of our own cabana boys with us to party with us for the weekend (not what you’re thinking… Caitlin’s brother and best friend).
- Doll Up: If you know us at all, you know we love an opportunity to get dolled up and match! We partnered with Entourage Essentials to create the perfect Bridesdolls Bachelorette ensembles…. How cute are our suits and shades?!Malibu Barbie has nothing on our Palm Springs Bride. You can shop our looks on their site! We also wore jewels from our talented Doll, Lisa and her company Kentucky Gypsy while we cooled off in the desert heat with colorful fans from Viva La Brisa. Caitlin’s Aunt Sue topped off her pool ensemble with a custom bride crown.
- Festivities & Activities: As with all of life’s best celebrations, the long weekend went by quickly! Some of my favorite activities were the little moments. Hugging everyone who came from across the country to be there, dancing by the pool, a silly game, a video from my fiancé, a spiritual yoga class and everything in between. Bride tip: write your favorite memories down every morning so you can cherish them!
- Memorable Meals: With such a gorgeous space, we knew we would want to utilize it as much as possible. Meals at the house were a huge hit and some of our favorite memories! We highly recommend hiring a chef to come on site and prepare your meals. We worked with local chef and caterer, Katherine King to create delicious meals fit for the occasion.
- Primped Photoshoots: We did a really special photoshoot on this trip and are so overjoyed that we are able to frame these memories! One of our FAVORITE photographers, Crystal Nicole, lives in the area so she was able to come be a part of the Bridesdolls fam. Crystal is the perfect photographer to capture your bride tribe – she’s so sweet, fun and bubbly and will help your Dolls shine!
Bridesdolls Boozy Bachelorette Recipe:
- 2 oz Codigo1530 Rose Tequila
- 4 oz Rosé Sparking Wine
- La Croix to top
One of the sweet and silly things my Bridedolls did was make cutouts of Zach’s face! We carried my fiancé around for the whole trip.
There’s only a few more days left as a single Dolly! I’m so overjoyed to have these memories with my best Dolls forever.
THANK YOU to the beautiful and talented Crystal Nicole for taking such gorgeous photos of us in Palm Springs.
Cheers from Palm Springs! What is your favorite bachelorette memory? Tell us in the comments!
My best friend just got engaged so this post is exactly what I needed to start fueling ideas!
Ann Snook says
I am loving those custom swimsuits! My bachelorette party was low-key . . . though we did hit up the club for a Spice Girls theme night which was amazing!
LOVE IT MY DOLLS!
Wow, what an amazing party! I didn’t even have bridesmaids, let alone a bachelorette party! By the way, that drink sounds amazing!
This is a great way to celebrate before getting married. It’s so luxurious and such a fun destination.
Looks like a new way to celebrate bachelorette. Might tell someone who is looking for something new.I am glad that you all had fun. I am pretty this is something worth remembering. May I borrow this idea?
Hahaha how cool, and what does that look so much fun. I wish we had such destinations here for a bachelor party. But still very nice ideas seen here in order to organize it almost in the same way. Thank you
Sarah Bailey says
What an awesome way to relax and have fun with your friends before the big day! I would love just get a big house, rent it out and have a nice time with all those friends who mean the most to you.
What Corinne Did says
Your photos are so nice and i love your shades! so pretty! sounds like an amazing and fun party!
Looks like fun. My marriage and bachelorette party was very low key, which I loved. Enjoy your wedding! Marriage was the best thing I have ever done! 🙂
Tara Pittman says
This is what I would have loved for my bachelorette party. I instead got a male stripper and I was horrified at that.
Now this is what you call a fun girls staycation. Loving the swimsuits,i never got to enjoy something like this but I will make up for it.
Amber Myers says
These are such fun photos! I’ve never been to Palm Springs before so I need to get there one day. It looks like this was a great bachelorette party.
What a fun post! I adore the title! It sure looks like everyone had a grand time in Palm Springs. Congratulations!
I love these pictures in Palm Spring and the girls were sure having a blast there! I have been to Palm Spring last winter and I have to agree this is really a cool place to getaway. No wonder Palm Spring is the little playground for the celebrities in the olden days!
Laurie Gannon says
This bachelorette party looked like the best time ever! From the outfits, the location and the special touches (photographer, fun floaties and the man on a stick)…it looks like everyone walked away with meaningful memories.
Palm Springs is the best way to celebrate anything! It’s definitely one of my favorite places to visit. It looks like your group had a great time!
OMG how fun is this!?!?!? I love the photos. So bright and colorful!!! Love this
Kamapala Chukwuka says
Wow, seems you dolls totally had a blast! Didn’t have a bachelorette party and have never had the privilege to be invited to one. I just love how fashionable you all look, very pretty!
Dalene Ekirapa says
OMG!This looks very fun and I actually didn’t know that people go on bachelorette parties before they get married…seems they don’t appreciate their single life lol!Anyway, I’d also go for a great location where we can make so much memories like you did!
Vaibhav Mehta says
Truly had a whale of a time..didn’t you guys! Loved the clarification on the strippers lol
May C says
SO CUTE! Palm springs looks like it was magical! The bridal bathing suits are adorable, love that idea. I went to Barbados for my bachelorette, it’s an event you’ll always remember and cherish!
hey sharonoox says
Wow! These photos are amazing. It seems like you girls have a great time! This looks like the perfect dream bachelorette! Congrats to the beautiful bride to be!