This post was sponsored by adidas, all opinions are my own.
The air is crisp as the outdoors transform from a lush green landscape to a myriad of colors. Caitlin and Danielle know that if there’s one thing in life that is constant – it’s change. This season is another reminder of just how beautiful change can be. Hand-in-hand, the Dolls are strolling through the seasons and changing up their wardrobe with adidas.
We partnered with one of our new favorite Dolls, Olivia to take these photos. Olivia is new to Chicago so let’s show her some love on the ‘gram!
Favorite Fall Trends:
- Comfort is in – Isn’t this the best trend ever? We get to look cute AND be comfortable. It’s the best of both worlds. Dolls can have it all.
- Feminine is sporty – Athleisure doesn’t have to mean a uniform of leggings anymore. The fashion trend is evolving… one word: SKIRTS! How a-doll-able are these high-low adidas skirts? We love the silky fabric paired with the signature adidas stripes.
- Layering is your friend – One minute it’s 70 degrees and sunny and the next it’s 42 degrees and overcast. Fall fashion means taking on the weather and enjoying the outdoors regardless. We love high socks and longer skirts for extra warmth. We could easily throw a jean jacket or a cropped hoodie over these looks too.
Say hello to our Dollhouse fan girl. This adorable little goldendoodle is DOLLY!
Here are some of our favorite items in the adidas online store now:
- Women’s Original Pleated Skirt in Pink (shop here)
- Women’s Original Bellista Skirt (shop here)
- Women’s Original Tulle Skirt – we have these in black and pink! (shop here)
- Women’s Athletic Z.N.E. Skirt (shop here)
- Women’s Original Skirt (shop here)
- White Clear Mini Backpack (shop here)
- Black Clear Mini Backpack (shop here)
- Clear Festival Crossbody (shop here)
- Clear Waist Pack (shop here)
- Women’s Original Bellista Sweatshirt (shop here)
- Women’s Original Cropped Hoodie (shop here)
- Women’s Original Bellista Track Jacket (shop here)
- Women’s Athletic Sport ID Top (shop here)
What are your favorite Fall fashion trends? Tell us in the comments!