This post was sponsored by adidas, all opinions are my own.
The air is crisp as the outdoors transform from a lush green landscape to a myriad of colors. Caitlin and Danielle know that if there’s one thing in life that is constant – it’s change. This season is another reminder of just how beautiful change can be. Hand-in-hand, the Dolls are strolling through the seasons and changing up their wardrobe with adidas.
We partnered with one of our new favorite Dolls, Olivia to take these photos. Olivia is new to Chicago so let’s show her some love on the ‘gram!
Favorite Fall Trends:
- Comfort is in – Isn’t this the best trend ever? We get to look cute AND be comfortable. It’s the best of both worlds. Dolls can have it all.
- Feminine is sporty – Athleisure doesn’t have to mean a uniform of leggings anymore. The fashion trend is evolving… one word: SKIRTS! How a-doll-able are these high-low adidas skirts? We love the silky fabric paired with the signature adidas stripes.
- Layering is your friend – One minute it’s 70 degrees and sunny and the next it’s 42 degrees and overcast. Fall fashion means taking on the weather and enjoying the outdoors regardless. We love high socks and longer skirts for extra warmth. We could easily throw a jean jacket or a cropped hoodie over these looks too.
Say hello to our Dollhouse fan girl. This adorable little goldendoodle is DOLLY!
Here are some of our favorite items in the adidas online store now:
- Women’s Original Pleated Skirt in Pink (shop here)
- Women’s Original Bellista Skirt (shop here)
- Women’s Original Tulle Skirt – we have these in black and pink! (shop here)
- Women’s Athletic Z.N.E. Skirt (shop here)
- Women’s Original Skirt (shop here)
- White Clear Mini Backpack (shop here)
- Black Clear Mini Backpack (shop here)
- Clear Festival Crossbody (shop here)
- Clear Waist Pack (shop here)
- Women’s Original Bellista Sweatshirt (shop here)
- Women’s Original Cropped Hoodie (shop here)
- Women’s Original Bellista Track Jacket (shop here)
- Women’s Athletic Sport ID Top (shop here)
What are your favorite Fall fashion trends? Tell us in the comments!
Krysten Quiles says
I wish fall would last longer, I hate that it moves into winter so quickly. Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!
Love the shirts! I dare say if I wore a skirt and t-shirt in this weather that I’d be frozen!
If this place isn’t too tropical and hot, I am one proud person who do layering a lot. Love the look of it everytime I see others.
Marie Phillips says
Those contrasting/matching outfits are adorable and so comfy looking! Thank you for the info!
You both did amazing on this chic Adidas photoshoot. Even including the dog you all made this fun.
Those shoes are amazing! I love them! And you both look so cute!
your outfits are so chic. the two of you look so perfect, but the dog is the most perfect. haha! 🙂 i love the theme of your outfits.
Cha at Little MisadvenCHA