As Caitlin and Danielle longed for the opportunity to travel during the “Stay Home” orders – thoughts of glass slippers, mermaids, and castles crossed their heads. That’s right, all things Disney. There is so much comfort in the nostalgia and wholesomeness of Disney the two BFFs couldn’t get enough of. So if you’re ready to travel again, the Dolls have some recommendations! Caitlin and Danielle agree that there are plenty of ways you can enjoy the Magic Kingdom as adults. Here’s how..
During the shelter in place orders, we took to our self care routines, our immunity boosting supplements, we baked, we even started a Social Media challenge.… so many things. HOWEVER – the most important thing we may have done was subscribe to Disney+ and binge watch our princess hearts out! All the feels.
We were at Disney right before COVID struck and we’ve been holding on to these photos til a more appropriate time…. and here we are!
Our favorite A-DOLL-t Things to Do in Disney Are:
- Dinner at Beauty + the Beast Castle – ask to sit in the grand ballroom
- Drink around the world in Epcot – champagne in Paris is a MUST
- Fireworks on the rooftop of Four Seasons – the view is to Doll for
Without a doubt – you want to stay at Four Seasons Resort Orlando – At Walt Disney World® Resort. This is HANDS DOWN the creme de la creme of Disney experiences. It will spoil you for life. The rooms are divine, the lazy river is a dream, the character breakfast is a hoot, and the rooftop is stellar. Did we mention that they have the ONLY adult pool around? It feels so good to have adult experiences here – some of our favorites were the spa and golf course.
Keep reading for how Four Seasons Resort Orlando is keeping their guests safe at the happiest place on earth. The resort is keeping capacity below 50 percent for the time being. Silver lining is you are going to get the most luxurious experience staying there.
The Four Seasons has launched a spectacular campaign: Lead with Care. This new program is based around the Golden Rule: Treat others as you would have them treat you and is enhancing the hotels global health and safety program. The Four Seasons has always followed this Golden Rule. Due to the uncertainty at this time they are kicking it up a notch to help stop the spread of Covid-19. This program has been labeled state of the art.
Everything you need to know about The Four Season’s – enhanced safety and health program: Lead with Care
- This program was created by industry leading healthcare experts using top notch technology and tools to create new policies and procedures for guests and employees. The Four Seasons has assembled an advisory board to put this program to work.
- The Four Seasons App plays a key component in the program – Allowing less person to person contact during your stay.
- Enhanced Cleanliness: Each property now has a hygiene officer who makes sure the standard of cleanliness is beyond what guests could ever imagine.
- Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with additional masks supplied on demand;
- Social distancing measures embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriately spaced fitness equipment, modified spa menu and services, contactless check-in and housekeeping services;
- Restaurants and bars may operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up. Nearly all restaurants providing a-la-carte service with digital menus wherever possible;In Room Dining offering contactless delivery outside guest rooms along with sustainable, single-use packaging;
- Four Seasons App and Chat providing guests with real-time, contactless interactions with employees from their own device on nine global platforms and in 100+ different languages.
- Lead With Care training for employees is building on Four Seasons legendary service model and diligent attention to detail, ensuring Lead With Care procedures are delivered in a thoughtful, attentive manner that balances guest safety with personal reassurance and comfort.
- The COVID-19 Advisory Board exploring an array of options to equip properties with the latest tools and technology, including electrostatic spraying, ozone technology for air purification and/or UV technology for HVAC systems.
- The COVID-19 Advisory Board advising on the global training program for all employees including: ensuring employees have a well-informed understanding of the disease and its transmission, providing guidance on appropriate social distancing and use of personal protective equipment, as well as physical and mental health monitoring and support.
Disney just recently opened after a four month closure due to Covid-19 and here are the new rules:
- You must make a reservation to visit the park at disneyworld.com. You make your reservation at the time of purchasing your tickets. Reservations are limited.
- All cast members and guests of the park 2 years and older must wear masks while inside the parks. The only time you can remove the mask is while eating or drinking.
- All public transportation to the parks will have social distancing practices in place.
- Parking will be cashless and parking lot trams will not be in service.
- Temperature checks will be conducted before entering the park – Anyone with a 100.4 temp or higher will not be allowed into the parks.
- There are signs throughout the parks promoting safety measures including ground markings to keep guests socially distanced.
- Rides will follow social distancing rules by keeping 6 feet of space between riders who part of your party.
- Cleaning around the parks is being enhanced.
- As far as dining – You will be able to order food through your ‘My Disney experience app’ and if you’re having a sit down dinner you will pre-check in for your reservation via the app.
- The incredi-crew is a new team that has been created at Disney to make sure all safety precautions are being followed inside the parks and will be able to answer all guest questions.
We’e all navigating this new normal together. We’re just happy to have our pandemic pal by our side.
Leave a Reply