Caitlin and Danielle cheers to their health every day. As their lives take them both in ups, downs, twists and turns – taking care of their minds and bodies has remained a constant. Today, the Dolls are sharing why they love the latest wellness trend – celery juice with a special recipe messipe… because clean up is easy with Krud Kutter.
When we feel good on the inside, it helps us to look good on the outside. Our wellness routine consists of daily workouts, yoga, meditation and nourishing our body with whole nutrients! This is our doll fuel to keep us going from photoshoots, to events, to client meetings … even when we travel! We headed to one of our favorite locations, Lincoln Park with our Doll photographer Crystal Nicole to capture some magic.
We recently discovered celery juice from one of our favorite podcasts. Have you listened to the Medical Medium? Anthony Williams claims that celery is truly the savior when it comes to chronic illness and recommends drinking 16 ounces of pure celery juice daily on an empty stomach. We’ve tried juicing this way and have seen the benefits!
It can be difficult to start juicing with straight celery juice. We recommend easing into the wellness fad with our Celery Ginger Green Juice messipe. The juice tastes amazing thanks to the addition of cucumber, ginger, lemon and green apple.
Celery Ginger Green Juice Messipe
- 1 small bunch celery (or 1 heart)
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 1 large green apple
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 -inch knob of ginger
- If your juicer has a “high” and “low” setting, run the celery and cucumber through first on the LOW setting.
- Then switch it to HIGH and run the apple, lemon and ginger through the juicer.
- You can sandwich the piece of ginger between the apple and lemon so that it stays
- put and is easier to juice.
- Drink the juice right away, or save it in an airtight mason jar for up to 24 hours in the fridge.
- The clean up will be quick and easy with Krud Kutter!
Warning: Juicing is MESSY… hence the term messipe! We recently discovered the best cleaning spray for our kitchen concoctions. You can find Krud Kutter at your local Home Depot. Look how easy this cleanup is!.
Benefits of Celery Juice:
- Celery has powerful anti-inflammatory effects that can assist with acid reflux, bloating, IBS, constipation, acne, eczema, and other inflammation issues in the body.
- Celery juice is very high in vitamin K which promotes general bone and heart health.
- Because of celery’s diuretic properties (high water content) and the fact that it contains magnesium, phthalides, and potassium, celery may actually help those with high blood pressure.
- It is high in vitamin C, which is critical for your immune system.
- Celery contains bioactive flavonoids that help to fight and prevent cancer cells
Would you try this Messipe? Tell us in the comments!
This post was sponsored by Krud Kutter. As always, all doll-pinions are our own.