It’s every Doll’s duty to celebrate her best with an epic soiree before married life. Girl time is sacred, and there’s nothing the Dolls wanted more than to relax and party at a poolside oasis. Caitlin and Danielle jetted off to Palm Springs for a proper bachelorette send off with a tribe of 15 Bridesdolls.
7 Must-Haves for an a-DOLL-able Bachelorette:
- Planning Squad: The proper Bachelorette planning squad creates an itinerary for every day with some flexibility. There’s a fine line between the right attention to detail and going overboard. Cheers to Cait’s MOH, Rosie, for planning the perfect Dolls getaway that made our hearts sing!
- Location, Location, Location! When we decided Cait’s bride tribe needed an oasis to call our own, the location hunt was on. Airbnb granted all of our wishes with a 7 bedroom luxury hideaway. This place is as gorgeous in photos as it is in person. When we arrived, we filled the pool with fun floaties. Needless to say, we found our Palm Springs Dollhouse!
- Booze and Boyz: Selecting a few beverages of choice are a must! We enjoyed a selection of rosé wine, rosé tequila (yes this exists… Código1530 is to Doll for) and Stella Artois. We even had two of our own cabana boys with us to party with us for the weekend (not what you’re thinking… Caitlin’s brother and best friend).
- Doll Up: If you know us at all, you know we love an opportunity to get dolled up and match! We partnered with Entourage Essentials to create the perfect Bridesdolls Bachelorette ensembles…. How cute are our suits and shades?!Malibu Barbie has nothing on our Palm Springs Bride. You can shop our looks on their site! We also wore jewels from our talented Doll, Lisa and her company Kentucky Gypsy while we cooled off in the desert heat with colorful fans from Viva La Brisa. Caitlin’s Aunt Sue topped off her pool ensemble with a custom bride crown.
- Festivities & Activities: As with all of life’s best celebrations, the long weekend went by quickly! Some of my favorite activities were the little moments. Hugging everyone who came from across the country to be there, dancing by the pool, a silly game, a video from my fiancé, a spiritual yoga class and everything in between. Bride tip: write your favorite memories down every morning so you can cherish them!
- Memorable Meals: With such a gorgeous space, we knew we would want to utilize it as much as possible. Meals at the house were a huge hit and some of our favorite memories! We highly recommend hiring a chef to come on site and prepare your meals. We worked with local chef and caterer, Katherine King to create delicious meals fit for the occasion.
- Primped Photoshoots: We did a really special photoshoot on this trip and are so overjoyed that we are able to frame these memories! One of our FAVORITE photographers, Crystal Nicole, lives in the area so she was able to come be a part of the Bridesdolls fam. Crystal is the perfect photographer to capture your bride tribe – she’s so sweet, fun and bubbly and will help your Dolls shine!
Bridesdolls Boozy Bachelorette Recipe:
- 2 oz Codigo1530 Rose Tequila
- 4 oz Rosé Sparking Wine
- La Croix to top
One of the sweet and silly things my Bridedolls did was make cutouts of Zach’s face! We carried my fiancé around for the whole trip.
There’s only a few more days left as a single Dolly! I’m so overjoyed to have these memories with my best Dolls forever.
THANK YOU to the beautiful and talented Crystal Nicole for taking such gorgeous photos of us in Palm Springs.
Cheers from Palm Springs! What is your favorite bachelorette memory? Tell us in the comments!