Cait and Dani consider each other to be ride or die BFFs. So when the Dolls found the perfect jean jackets… they added to cart and planned a photoshoot to capture the magic. Keep reading for how the two established their bond plus outfit details.
Ride or Die: When you are willing to do anything for someone you love or someone you really appreciate in your life. the person who you stand by in any problem and vice versa.
We found these fantastic jackets at one of our favorite online shopping destinations, Show Me Your Mumu. This site has tons of coordinating fits for you and your bestie – they also have mommy & me and tons of bridesmaid thangs! We actually found this dream Ride or Die Jacket as part of that collection (there’s a bride jacket that matches too). Shop our Ride or Die jackets and the rest of our lewk below. We will get to the jewelry next.
These fits became complete with our favorite jewels. Our LAGOS jewelry obsession is real. We paired them with a few of our favorite Chanel sunglasses. Scroll through what we’re accessorizing with below:
We like to think we know a thing or two about keeping a friendship thriving. Here are five tips to use on your own friendships.
- Saddle Up: Get ready for a wild ride… A bestie is with you through thick and thin, good times and bad. The most important thing is that you show up for each and stick together.
- A best friend should be treated like your favorite designer purse: Show them off with pride, fill them up with a mix of secrets and goodies, and take GOOD care of them! Oh, and don’t forget to coordinate your outfit… that’s a Dollhouse staple.
- Make up your own secret language: When you talk about everything and anything, this just kinda happens. Communication is SO important. A lot can get lost via text these days… so we don’t rely on one form of communication. We talk on the phone, FaceTime, IG DM – although in person is obviously our favorite. Because we talk SO much, we have a ton of silly nicknames, euphemisms and honestly our own language. When we get together our convos our boom, boom, boom!
- Grow through what you go through… together: Although we may not be experiencing exactly the same life events at the same time, we show up for each other through it all. This is definitely not easy and our biggest advice is to really listen to each other so you can expression excitement in the good times, compassion in the bad times – but above all be there for one another.
- Horse around: Plan adventures and experience fun, NEW things together. This is actually scientifically proven to deepen your bond because a chemical is released in our bodies. SO- try something new, visit a new city. We are planning our next adventure together as we speak!
A Ride or Die friendship is one for the storybooks! Keep following our daily adventures on the ‘gram. Comment on our posts, reply to stories and keep DMing us… because you know the door to the Dollhouse is always open.
These photos were captured by one of our best Dolls and favorite photographer, Crystal Nicole at Spring Willow Farm. Follow her on Instagram! Crystal also records and produces Pop Candy Podcast. Give it a listen!