Never did the Dolls imagine a Christmas like this one. Last year Caitlin and Dani were holly-dollying around town, and now… things feel upside down and backwards. The Dolls are relying on each other now more than ever to share their holiday cheer. Here are 5 ways to stay Merry this season.
While our traditions have shaped us over the years into the Dolls we are today, we’ve come to terms that the 2020 holiday season is very different. We have been personally victimized by
Regina George COVID19. You can listen to our story on the Doll Talk Podcast (click here). Within these trying times, we encourage each other to learn and grow. Keep reading for the 5 ways we are keeping each other strong.
These photos were taken by our dear friend and photographer, Crystal Nicole in Orlando at Reunion Resort.
Shop our Looks!
- LAGOS Jewelry (shop here)
- Merry Everything Crewneck Pullovers (shop here)
- Free People Leopard Denim Skirts (shop here)
- Disney x Kate Spade Purses (shop here)
- Nike Air Force 1 (shop here)
5 Ways to Stay Merry this Season:
- Buddy Up: Last March, we named each other our Pandemic Pal. That means we check in on each other emotionally during this time of change. For many who battle seasonal depression – we know this year is especially trying. We encourage you to check in with your friends and buddy up/
- Practice Self Care: We’re encompassing all the things here. Work out. Eat your greens. Enjoy a relaxing bath. Do a face mask. Sip chamomile tea. Sing… Dance! The point is to treat your body as a temple and take care!
- Set Your Boundaries: Know that you can claim control of what you are and are not comfortable with. When it comes to travel, family gatherings, friendly get togethers – set your boundaries. Clearly communicate these things and you will be respected.
- Accept New Traditions: For many, this pandemic has changed their life completely… and that can be okay. Traditions have helped shape us all into who we are today – but they don’t define us. If a new tradition arises this year, embrace the good!
- Doll Up: A dash of lipstick, a touch of sparkle and a spritz of perfume. Yes, please! We feel better already. Seriously, putting extra effort into your appearance can helps lift spirits. Try it!
Sometimes, all we need a smile from each other to brighten our day. That’s the thing about best friends – they bring out the best in us! We are constantly reminding each other of the GOOD in this world.
Sending you are love this holiday season. We hope you know that the door to the Dollhouse is always open! We’re just a DM on Instagram away.