It’s the season of LOVE! Dolls are celebrating their relationships with those they care about the most this Valentine’s Day. Whether you are from Chicago or China – love is a language we can all speak fluently. Caitlin and Danielle believe there is no better reminder than now to share their love with the world.
There are several different languages of love – they may be different between a Doll and her best friend, a Doll and her family, a Doll and a total stranger, a Doll and her significant other, even a Doll to herself.
The 5 Languages of Love
- Words of Affirmation – The power words posses. A good morning note, a genuine compliment, a special thank you warm your heart.
- Quality Time – Simply being surrounded by the one you love.
- Gift Giving – A thoughtful gesture of a gift translates to love.
- Physical Touch – Quality time amplified with cuddling, hugs, kissing, etc.
- Acts of Service – Going the extra mile to help one another out!
Kindness is love. We are all in this world together. How we treat one another on the best of days and on the worst of days can breathe new life into our souls. Be kind through your words and through your actions. Show compassion, help one another, listen, smile.
Laughter is love. Every happy moment is encompassed with smiles and laughter… that feeling of pure bliss is love. One of the best parts of best friends is making each other laugh. Cherish these little moments of everyday magic.
Caitlin and Danielle are wearing daisy looks from Courtney Dickens with jewels and upcycled denim by Somewhere Jewelry. Both handwoven chain luxury bags are by Tambonita Designs. A very special thank you to the beautiful and talented Crystal Nicole for capturing our LA Street Style and Lisa Brester for being our fashion fairy godmother.
How are you spreading LOVE this Valentine’s Day?
Leave a Reply