It’s the 11th hour before holiday celebrations and… where did the time go? If you’re looking for some thoughtful last minute gift ideas, the Dolls created this post just for you. Keep reading!
Since it’s already crunch time, we’ll get right to it. Each gift idea is broken down by category. Happy hunting!
- If you saw our blog post on the Santa Suite, you already know it’s the ultimate holiday staycation! Click here to find out more.
- Puttshack in Oak Brook is such a fun experience located in Oak Brook Center. Bring your giftee for an afternoon/ night of fun or pick up a gift card.
- Blue Man Group is back in Chicago and better than ever! The best part about this show is how interactive it gets – your gift getter will be talking about this one for a long time. Get tickets online by clicking here.
- Eda & Betty is a local designer who creates on-trend pieces from hand! Send a DM on Instagram @edandbetty to shop virtually and pick up locally.
- Restyle Designers Barrington is a sustainable way to find a unique luxury gift! We were blown away by the selection and quality of the items in this store. We saw vintage Chanel birdcage earrings, Gucci combat boots and purses galore. Follow the boutique on Instagram (click here) to see their selection!
- Anything personalized – Nordstrom on Michigan Ave is the way to go! The entire gift floor is bursting with gifts for everyone on your list. You can personalize things like custom Santa bags (like these) or a designer lipstick case while you are in-store.
- Pvolve is a workout craze we can get behind! There is a studio in downtown Chicago AND they have amazing virtual classes. Stop by the studio to pick up branded swag, at-home gear, and a gift card.
- We are obsessed with our Juice Plus supplements and shakes. Especially in the climate of today’s world we are doing everything possible to stay our healthiest self! Sign up a loved one for a subscription and let them feel good all year. (shop here)
- If you’re local to Glen Ellyn, then you probably already know about RISE Fitness… it’s a great studio! Either way, you can shop their super trendy Bala Band bangles for the fitness lover in your life. Trust us, it’s a thing. Call ahead or send them a DM on Instagram to coordinate.
For The Guys
- Your best bet for in-person shopping is going to be Nordstrom. Here are our top suggestions:
- Designer belt, watch or shoes (Cait’s husband likes Ferragamo and Dani’s BF likes Gucci)
- A leather duffel bag
- Timberland is having a moment
- A car detailing – we are obsessed with Clean My Truck! The service will come to your house and detail your car in the driveway and this is like a 10 out of 5 star service in our books. Use code DOLL10 for $10 off.
- Bose High-performance sport sunglasses with high-quality sound. Perfect gift for skiing, a golfer, or any guy who loves outdoor sports! You can buy these online (click here) and pick them up in store.
- Ocolus is a super fun gift to wow him with! Another one you can buy online (click here) and pick up in store.
- Away Luggage has a store in downtown Chicago for you to get it directly. Make sure you get his favorite color! If you’re really balling book a trip too!
For the New Mom/ Baby/ Toddler
- A Massage – Glow Birth & Body in Roscoe Village specializes in prenatal and postnatal massages. We have both experienced the massages and they are to Doll for! Call ahead to pick up a gift card.
- Sign up their little one for the Lovevery subscription! It will be delivered straight to their door and coincide with the baby’s developmental phases. We are in love with this one.
- Bentley Trike – This one is a show stopper! The Bentley Trike is amazing because it transforms with the little one and they will enjoy it from baby to toddler. BONUS: It’s super easy to put together. See if you can buy it online and pick up in store at BuyBuyBaby or Nordstrom.
- Terlato is our absolute favorite Chicago-owned pasta sauce brand and makes a great gift. Use the store locator on their website to find which grocery store near you carries it. Olivia’s Market is a good bet and a few Marianos around the city. Pair the pasta sauce with some fancy noodles, a nice bottle of red and arrange in a gift basket. Voilá!
- If you stop into Marcels in downtown Glen Ellyn, you are sure to find an incredible hostess gift! Another option – contact their sister store Marche496 to order a culinary gift box or charcuterie board.
Wishing you luck on your last-minute shopping and a merry holiday season!