The Dolls love the adventure that comes along with traveling for work … Any given week, Caitlin and Danielle may find themselves in Texas for an event, California for a photoshoot or Florida to meet with clients of Dollhouse Social.
Being road goddesses and exercise enthusiasts, we are always seeking ways to stay fit around the nation. A quality sweat at a new gym helps us connect with new Dolls in different places through group classes, but our schedules don’t always allow for sufficient amount of time to go through the motions of heading to the gym.
We’ve been actively seeking a solution and there’s a spot in Chicago that has changed the game. The Double Tree by Hilton on the Mag Mile has introduced us to an in-room wellness program. It’s the first of its kind for Hilton and offers fitness equipment and accessory options in their guest rooms.
We had to try it out…
The set up:
- Quality gym flooring
- Touch screen TV with Kiosk fitness technology offer over 200 fitness programs: Weight + strength training, cardio, meditation and yoga
- Gym Rax Storage bay houses the following equipment:
- Medicine balls
- Weights : Bells + pancakes
- Indoor cycle
- Resistance bands
- Hydration station: Including coconut water
- Bio Freeze: To get ahead of sore muscles
Our ideal workout happens first thing in the morning. There are only a few steps until we get there… Literally, this set up is steps from our beds. These new fitness guest rooms make it possible to wake up and start moving.
Benefits to AM workouts:
- Increases productivity
- Gets your endorphins going
- Extra energy boost + metabolism
- Mental Clarity
- Better long term health results
We love Fabletics to keep our fitness wardrobe up to date! The workout gear is well-made, fashionable and a great price point.
Stay tuned for our favorite celery juice recipe next!