It’s no mystery that the Dolls get by with a little help from their friends 🎶 in all aspects of life – but particularly in the pursuit of aging gracefully. Caitlin and Dani have connected with some of the best in the industry to try the best procedures and skincare practices… now the Dolls are here to share with you!
These photos were captured by one of our best Dolls and favorite photographer, Crystal Nicole at Spring Willow Farm. Follow her on Instagram! Crystal also records and produces Pop Candy Podcast. Give it a listen!
The art of face magic! We are always curious about ways we can improve our outer appearance and love reporting back to you these techniques we’ve tried to help guide you on your journey.
If you survived the fad of low rise jeans, it’s time to upgrade to medical grade skin care. We mean it! Quality over quantity. This means drug store products are a thing of the past and your focus is two fold: repair and prevention.
Our Picks (in alphabetical order)
- 2.0 Lyra by SkinMedica: is an advanced Pigment Correcting Serum, formulated to address the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration (Shop Here)
- C+ Correcting Complex by Revision Skincare is antioxidant blend with patent-pending MelaPATH™ technology. (Shop Here)
- Even Tone Correcting Serum by Skin Better: Even Tone Correcting Serum, featuring the patented b.r.y.t. complex by Skinbetter is a ground-breaking, non-hydroquinone, non-retinol formula that delivers a visibly dramatic reduction in the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Breaks up the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Brightens the appearance of skin without the use of hydroquinone.Improves the appearance of yellowing that often accompanies the look of hyperpigmentation in certain skin types.
- Intellishade by Revision Skincare is an anti-aging tinted daily moisturizer with SPF protection. Great for sheer coverage or under your makeup. (Shop Here)
- Latisse: We went through our eye lash extension phase but realized that our lashes were so damaged in the end that it wasn’t worth it. Instead, after a year of using Latisse religiously we are happy to say that our lashes are our own and look like extension. Latisse has become a non-negotiable in our daily routine. We apply it in the evening before bed as part of our nighttime beauty routine. Latisse grows your lashes darker and longer! (Purchase at your Med Spa)
- Lytic Gel Cleanser by Epionce: A soothing, exfoliating cleanser that gently removes dirt, oil and dead skin from pores without disturbing your skin’s natural moisture barrier. Menthol and willow bark extract help calm inflammation caused by acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. EpiK complex balances sebum production and pH levels while prepping the skin to better absorb leave-on treatments. (Shop Here)
- Nectifirm Advanced by Revision Skincare: An anti-aging cream that boosts firmness and elasticity on the neck and décolletage area. Enhanced with eight distinctive peptides and Smart Antioxidant Technology, this neck cream helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and boosts firmness and elasticity. (Shop Here)
- Oxygen Infusion Wash by Skin Better: Multi-tasking cleanser with slow-releasing alpha hydroxy acids and an infusion of oxygen to purify and refresh. (Shop Here)
- Renewal Retinal by Alastin Skincare: Specifically designed to support smoother skin texture, improve skin tone, and to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (Shop Here)
- Rejuvenating Hydrator by SkinMedica: Provides immediate smoothing in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports the skin’s natural ability to retain moisture resulting in radiant, rejuvenated tone and texture (Shop Here)
- TNS Advanced Serum by SkinMedica: This next-generation, skin rejuvenating formula improves the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines, skin tone, and texture. It’s the only growth factor product proven to address sagging skin. Visible results in just 2 weeks. (Shop Here)
- Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer by Alastin Skincare: Helps to hydrate, nourish, and soothe skin, while supporting the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen. (Shop Here)
*Skinbetter is a great option because it has less chemicals than SkinMedica.
We advocate for living your best life. We all have insecurities and physical elements we would like to improve. We won’t hide the amazing treatments we’ve had done at med spas.. because sharing is caring. We’ve tried botox, dysport and fillers. We’ve had laser hair removal. We’ve done Emsculpt and currently trying Emsculpt Neo. Dani has had a boob job.
OUR BIGGEST TIP: Find a med spa & injector that you trust. This is your face & body after all… we don’t take that lightly! Be up front with your injector about what you want and remember you can always add more. We typically do a touch up two weeks after our appointments to perfect the skin magic.
Laser hair removal is a must for us! After years and years and years – We are also in our second round, because you must keep up with regular maintenance to keep the hair away. We’ve learned that’s a must and will stay up on that once a year appointment to maintain. We are pleased though because this time around we are loving the MOTUS laster from Cartessa. If you’ve endured laser hair removal you know it’s a painful process but the MOTUS laster is pain-free and more effective than the old school laser. It’s going to take about 6 session each about 6-8 weeks apart to achieve our hairless goals. Using this tool — You can find a provider near you https://www.cartessaaesthetics.com/find-a-provider
Emsculpt Neo is the first FDA-approved treatment to build muscle and burn fat. One 30 minute treatment is equivalent to 20,000 crunches. Cait is currently trying out the new treatment to work on gaining back her core strength after c-section. This We recommend Dr. Mesa at All Care Clinical Services. BEST prices we have seen!
PRP injections for under eyes. This is a service used to help your body improve itself – Using itself. You have a small regular blood draw and your plasma rich platelets, the gold part of your blood – Is separated and injected into your under eyes to help fill in sunken eyes, repair dark rings and ultimately regenerate the loss of collagen. This is service is more affordable than one would think. It’s between $350 – $500 per treatment. Most practitioners will create a package for multiple services, all you have to do is ask. We are going to try three but have seen VAST improvements after the first treatment.
Xeomin is a new toxin we’ve been introduced to, similar to botox and dysport but is less toxic to your body because it lacks a protein additive. Dani has tried it and reports back that it’s just as good as the other household toxin names and will be switching over to Xeomin whenever possible. Dani is having the treatments performed at : https://www.synergistiqhealth.com/
Go with the Glow: We adore a bronzed complexion. It just looks SO GOOD!
Spray Tan: Caitlin frequents a Chicago Doll for the best spray tan around: GloUp does house calls but also opened a gorgeous new location recently and you’ll want to stay for hours when you arrive. Being bronzed is a quick way to feel great and you can even take home a bottle of the owners sunshine. GloUp has a product line that we swoon over. Products: https://glouplifestyle.com/collections/all
Sunshine: Quite contrary to all the drama around the sun, we actually enjoy the natural vitamin D… It feels delicious to bask in the glorious rays! We do wear protection, aka SPF 😉 and are particularly particular about our face. Sun bonnets, hats and visors are our friend!
Using the above methods while also trying to keep it as natural as possible is always important to us Dolls. We hope this information is helpful when deciding your skincare routine.