Fireworks, fireflies and friends are just a few of the things Caitlin and Danielle love about the Fourth of July. It truly feels like summer and that’s reason enough to celebrate. Today, the Dolls are sharing some outfit inspo for America’s birthday.
Shop our looks!
- Red White and Blue Headbands were only $4.90 here (we also love these $2 bows)
- Our Red White and Blue Hooded Sweaters are sold out but we obsessed with this Liberty Pullover Sweater, and are fans of this tee or this fleece sweatshirt for only $14!
- Commander Cutoff Camo Shorts available here
- USA High Socks available here for only $2.90
- White DAD Shoes (these are similar)
This holiday is all about old traditions and new traditions… but one thing stays the same! Enjoying the outdoor sunshine.
Whether we’re watching the fantastic parades or spending time on a boat – it’s important that we are fully enjoying ourselves while protecting ourselves from skin cancer, wrinkles and malasma. Sunscreen is top on our list! After reports in the media about chemicals in our sunscreen (if they’re bleaching the reefs, what are they doing to our skin?!) we took a hard look at our sunscreen labels. What we found is that most brands are riddled with chemicals… even the ones who claim to be all-natural.
You may already know which brand is number one in our hearts – Caribbean Sol. The only active ingredient is non-nano zinc oxide… and there are NO other chemicals! The first ingredient on their list is aloe, followed by tons of essential oils that are great for your skin. The cool thing about mineral sunscreen is that it sits on top of your skin and reflects the sun.
Happy Fourth of July! How are you celebrating this year? Tell us in the comments!