Whether you’re mid-snuggle with your Valentine, on a journey to self-love, or welcoming cupid with open arms, LOVE is the greatest virtue of all. The February crystal of the month is the love stone, ROSE QUARTZ.
Rose Quartz is connected to the Heart or 4th Chakra and is a heart-nurturing stone, bringing love, joy and acceptance.
Serene rose quartz is a favorite in the Dollhouse because it opens your heart center, restoring love and trust. If you’re looking for a unique and meaningful Valentine’s Day gift for a loved one, search no further! Raw stones are beautiful and can be placed by your bedside to bring this soothing energy to your moments of rest and relaxation.
There are beautiful jewelry options featuring both polished and raw Rose Quartz. Wearing or carrying the crystal all stimulate the true life force – LOVE. We adore the above cuff from Free People!
Here are a few more jewelry options for Valentine’s Day:
Rose quartz resonates with archangel Ariel, who watches over earth. Meditate with this stone to project peaceful thoughts around the world, or place it in a layout for prolonged earth regeneration and healing.
Color: Ranges from soft pink to golden-white
Chakras: Resonates with the heart, higher heart and heart seed chakras
Use: Spiritual attunement to the energy of love
Purpose: bring universal love and peace to the earth
Geography: Brazil, Germany, India, Japan, Madagascar, South Africa, USA
More facts about the Love Stone:
- Rose quartz can also be used to clear fluids in the cells of the body and to promote the release of impurities.
- By opening of the heart center, the stone helps allow for the dissolution of stress and tension.
- It has been used in the treatment of Vertigo.
- It provides for help in the diminishment of disorders of the kidneys and adrenal glands.
- It can be used as an elixir to clear the skin and is said to reduce wrinkles and to provide the wearer with a soft complexion.
- Placed upon the heart chakra, it can diminish pain and can stimulate the proper functioning of the heart.
- Placed upon the area of the thymus, it has decreased coughs and soothed the bronchial and lung areas of the body.
- It has also been used to diminish burns and to relieve and vanquish blistering due to heat.