Each year, there is one particular date that represents growth, renewal, and the chance to chase our dreams once again. This could be the New Year, a birthday, or an anniversary. To Caitlin and Danielle, that special date is January 5th – the day the Dolls launched Once Upon a Dollhouse. Today is the day for the Dolls to frolic in bliss and celebrate the magic.
A lot can happen in a year… It’s moments like these that allow us to look back and reflect. We started three years ago with a little dream and here we are now living it! Our hearts are full of gratitude knowing that we get to work each day alongside our best friend.
Hooray for a new year of Once Upon a Dollhouse with plenty of new adventures. And suddenly, it’s time trust the magic of the new year and set for intentions for new beginnings.
Our Blog Intentions for 2019:
- Represent an authentic lifestyle
- Be positive role models to young women
- Inspire our readers to become their best self
- Share our healthy lifestyle
- Travel more and adventure often
- Be honest with our vulnerabilities
- Make true connections with our followers
- Find new inspirations and push our creativity
- Encourage Dolls everywhere to cherish their best friend!
One of the reasons we started Once Upon a Dollhouse was to chronicle or best friend adventures. We love looking back on where we have been this year – from our yoga practice and fitness journey, to home improvements, to Disney World, to our work with Breast Cancer Awareness to an epic bachelorette and a wedding.
Today starts a new chapter in our fairytale. This story is getting interesting…!
All pictures of Caitlin + Dani were taking by our dear friend Lisa Leventhal at the FOMO Factory in Austin, Texas.
What is your favorite best friend adventure? Tell us in the comments!